Friday, July 26, 2013

New Realms

Exciting news as i'm hearing from God,

God is speaking to me about Steping out, Allow me to further this..

Now is the time for me to step out of the Realm of MUSIC to spread the word of Christ, This does NOT mean that i will discontinue music, I will still continue to minister through music and Lead Worship. But God simply told me that there is MORE to be done, So now i am stepping outside of the realm of music, Now i will begin to spread JESUS in MORE ways than JUST Music. More people need to hear about Jesus and music isn't reaching EVERYBODY
In this season God is calling me to take Risks for Him, This includes stepping out and praying for the sick, praying for people with any pain in the body (God loves to manifest himself through healing etc) and just taking time to tell people about Jesus! In this season in my life i am going to begin to  Step out in FAITH God is pushing me out of my comfort zone quickly. I can't control it all i  can do is Go with it! You can pray for Boldness (For me) that i wont be timid in entering into this transition and into this new realm of ministry. People need to be reached outside of the church. People also need Jesus in the church but what i am saying is that the people that are outside of the church, the ones that don't know Jesus, they need Him Desperately. And if i dont step up and take initiative and tell them, Who will? I know there are some might messengers of Christ out there, But God is calling ME specifically  to reach people as well. This is something that ALL believers should be doing...

So pray for me as i begin to Step Out and walk in Faith and do what God is calling me to do in this season.

Now, To Clear up some things just in case you may have questions. I don't want to cause any misconceptions .

1) I am and will Still be ministering through music
2) I will still be leading worship as i usually do

But Right now God is calling me to do MORE, he is calling me to step out of the realm of music and enter in this new realm of ministry, as i have stated in this post. Be not confused.

Pray for me as i begin doing this. God is awesome, I trust him
Jordan A. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment