Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Untitled

Hello everyone!
I hope that you all are having a great start to your Wed, Since it is 12:32 Am haha :)

yesterday (I'm wanting to say Today) was a great day! I practiced with Bethel! God is just doing some mighty things some Great things!. Sometimes i just ask God "Really?" He has blessed me with so much and He's just been loving on me like Crazy...
i just want to remind you all that God is alive and he desires to be ACTIVE in your life and He desires for you to allow him to WORK through you! he Desires to activate callings and giftings in your life. He wants to show you your very PURPOSE.. But it all BEGINS with RELATIONSHIP with Him, He already knows EVERYTHING about you! take time to get to know Him! The Sustainer of YOUR life! Just take time to Get in the word, Talk to Him through prayer. Allow him to talk back to you! He wants to speak to you about certain things and He wants to give you fresh Revelation and Understanding. You can NOT thrive off of a sunday morning Word. Or a once a week Time alone with God (i know people get busy but you have to make your priorities Straight and in order) this relationship has to be a daily thing! With God you are either Progressing or BackSliding! The number one thing i love about God is the simple fact that he Loves me always, it's unconditional. God is a God of grace and mercy! come to Him! draw close to Him!

Thats all I have for today! i'm going to go spend some time with God and then get to BED!

God has been speaking to me showing me things and giving me deeper understanding and revelation on certain things. so Be looking for some teachings coming soon!
Love You all!,
Jordan H

No comments:

Post a Comment