Saturday, November 9, 2013

Welcome to the month of November! during this month the Lord has pressed upon me to really think about  the things that he has blessed me with and truly be thankful!

--
Today I just wanted to share with you a few things that the Lord has been speaking to me about!

1- The Lord is saying that this is a season for a new standard of worship!-- God is setting the bar higher for worship leaders all around! The Lord is now expecting more from us. We must Press deeper into him and learn how to flow with him! This only comes about when we have that one on one intimate relationship with God! and so for all the worship leaders (including myself) We must get into that private place with God to get to know his heart!(Read the word/Pray(Pray in the spirit) if we've never been to a certain place in God how can we lead others? we Must KNOW the way!

2- the standard for life! -- We must understand that because we are leading others into a pure and holy place we must keep ourselves our as well! we must live a life that is pleasing and glorifying unto the Lord! OUTSIDE of the realm of music! Make sense? we have to make sure that our lives glorify God.. Not just when we are leading worship but all the time!

---
I pray that you take these two "Nuggets" and really meditate on them Pray about how you can apply these two "Keys" into your life! I believe that us worship leaders can benefit from The 2 points that the Lord spoke to me about!

God Bless!
-Jordan H

No comments:

Post a Comment