Monday, June 17, 2013

God has been Stirring up His word inside of me. I am hungry for truth and the truth can only be found in Gods word. God is so good! he has been moving in my life so much

i was leading worship in church Yesterday and God began to show me just a red mist in the sanctuary. I was really confused i said God what is this why are you doing this etc, He told me that this was His love for his people, He told me to tell them that he loves them. So i said that while leading worship and i had people raise there hands if they wanted to encounter and or experience the love of God. I prayed first for a REVELATION of it and the second to EXPERIENCE it.
God definetly showed up and had his way!. Jesus is awesome!

Jesus loves you so much.. Get in your word and see everything that he says about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment