Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I Give myself away So you Can use me..

In order to be used by God you have to give up everything in you that is not like Him. It's hard sometimes!
Sometimes you may not even be able to do it on your own!. But by the POWER of the God and of the Holy spirit i BELIEVE that you can be delivered and Set free of sinful habits and addictions!
The enemy desires to keep us bound up in those things so that we can't FULFILL the PLAN the god has FOR US! My God my God!, Dont you know that you dont have to be kept in bondage you dont have to be kept in chains of your PAST! REPENT! that doesnt mean just say God forgive me That means TURNING away from it. Dont do it anymore dont fall into the SAME trap the enemy wants to keep you in!
I Believe that God is breaking chains off of people so that you will be able to Soar HIGHER in your GIFTINGS!..
God bless you all today!
Stay updated for my Book
"Understanding The Heart Of Worship"

God is just pouring into my spirit and i have to find a way to release it all to his people! God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment