Monday, February 25, 2013

Today I am thankful that God is Consistent and patient with me All the time..
I'm so thankful that God never gives up on me. God has a plan for me as well as you!.
The thing is we often times try to find our "Purpose" Without God.. Simple fact is. Only God can reveal to us our purpose. God called Jeremiah to be a prophet., How did Jeremiah find that out? God Told him God REVEALED his PURPOSE to Him... So many times we find ourselves "picking" our Purpose.. Because we don't want to wait on God to reveal it to us.. and then we wonder why things don't work out the way we expected them to. Its because it wasn't God's will for you... I want to encourage you to wait on God. Listen for his voice. Begin a personal Relationship with Christ. He will reveal the plan that he has for you (Jer.29:11)
God Bless!,
Jordan H

No comments:

Post a Comment