Monday, February 27, 2012

Worship


Worship isn't just something I do on Sunday Mornings it's not something us as Christians should do on a Sunday morning either. Worship is also something I don't take lightly I believe that anytime I worship I am going into the presence of the Lord therefore i am not going to joke with you or anything of that matter. There are various forms of worship it;s not just singing a song. But with our Lives she portray a reflection of Jesus when someone looks at you they should see Jesus through you (That's the kind of person i strive to be) I just let Jesus be the lead in my life and i can play the background. The problem is theise days is that some of the youth do not have respect now days in the church which i dont see why now days during worship people want to act like it is a time to play on your cell phone's and video games (etc.)
   That's not what should be going on during worship when we enter the presence of the Lord we should be ready to either hear a word or fellowship with him basically what i'm saying is. well anyone who knows me know that i have a heart for woship I want to see people's lives changed and i want to be able to lead other's into the presence of the Lord. (I also want a healing And Deliverance ministry and worship evangelism)
no, i'm not perfect but with Jesus i can do all thing's.
           
Youth it's time we stop playing and it's time we get REAL with God so God can get Real with us

enjoy this song..


-Jordan Anthony Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment