Monday, October 31, 2011

Hello Blogger!,
things are going well with me just keeping phillipians 4:13 on my forehead i know i can do all things through Christ and throgh him only! i hope things are going well with all my readers and supporters. just sending out a thankyou. Thankyou all so much for reading may God bless you for allowing me to be a blessing to you!. may the Lord bless you and keep you i encourage you all to itleast read your bible everyday and stay in prayer it's our very way of staying in contact with God and he loves it when we stay in contact with him! ALSO when you pray dont just ask for what you want and then say amen give God some time to speak back to you in your prayers give him a chance to speak back to you because you and I both know He will! be blessed we as christian's have a distinct Kingdom Swag to us why?? Because we are diferent then the world we shouldn't be like them when people see us they should be like wow he has something i dont i want what he has well our acronym for today is Swag!. I,
Serve A
Wonderful and
Awesome
God 
   
Be Blessed!
Sincerely,
Jordan Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment