Friday, September 16, 2011

i dont know the circumstance but i am trusting God

I have that mentality the devils only objective is to get us in some mess and then when we try to.get out he will just grab your foot and pull you back down but all you can do is cry out to god and trust him for the rest I'm leaning not on my own understanding but Gods I try to do right but in the middle of me doing so the devil is always so busy to try to.throw me off he attacks me in every way and form but I come against it now in the name of Jesus I rebuke it now in the name of Jesus that's just how.I deal with that
Now I'm just praying and releasing all my emotions to God:) because what ok carrying is to heavy for me to bear i put all my burdens and cares on Jesus and I.wish that was the end of it but its not you have to regain the trust from those you've failed and I wish it was an easy process but it isn't
And I'm working on regaining the trust from those I've failed and I know  people are.skeptical about trusting me with things such as phones and what not but hey I know who trusts me who se amount of love for me never changes  god.does he's the only true.friend and family member I have and his love for me.never changes and as of right now.god is the only one who trusts me and loves me to the fullest and he's ky best friend my best dad ky best mentor my best everything because he is my everything  god is just good and I'm so glad he is forgiving second chance offering god and he is just never gives up on me no matter what I do

-*don't give up on god and he don't.give up on you he is able
-*sincerely
-Jordan a Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment